AlexH

Bad news

AlexH

:(

...I have some bad news... unfortunately I have been asked to return to the UK in a short time... I will not even have the chance to appreciate most of my peppers :)

I am thinking maybe of having a little Hot BBQ one weekend before leaving Italy to have a chance to get to know some of you, if you would be interested? (...and maybe some of you could take a few of my plants home with you and make sure they can reach their potential! :thumbsup: )

Please let me know if this would be interesting, if so I'll try to set up a date, if not then don't worry, I know everyone already has a lot of plans for the summer!

...of course I will start growing peppers again in the UK, but I will probably need a greenhouse!! :( ...and I will definitely keep posting recipies! :)

Best wishes to you all! :(

Mistyc76
:(

...I have some bad news... unfortunately I have been asked to return to the UK in a short time... I will not even have the chance to appreciate most of my peppers :)

I am thinking maybe of having a little Hot BBQ one weekend before leaving Italy to have a chance to get to know some of you, if you would be interested? (...and maybe some of you could take a few of my plants home with you and make sure they can reach their potential! :thumbsup: )

Please let me know if this would be interesting, if so I'll try to set up a date, if not then don't worry, I know everyone already has a lot of plans for the summer!

...of course I will start growing peppers again in the UK, but I will probably need a greenhouse!! :( ...and I will definitely keep posting recipies! :)

Best wishes to you all! :(

Sorry about the bad new.... but happy for u that will go back to your home :-)

If you'll be able to organize the HBBQ, i would be happy to come to know u and some oter pepperfrieds :-)

But, when u have to go ?

mich

Oh no, Alex! What a fu**in' bad new!

Yep, you'll go back home, but i'm sorry you have to leave us...

For the BBQ of course i will come to you, if the date is possible for me (i work on sunday but it is not a problem to make one on saturday and come back in Switzerland for me), but it is possible i work on saturday.

So, let us know when you have to go home, let us know a date (or 2-3 dates) and you'll be sure we can meet with other pepperfriends!

A precisation: i'm on Holiday 26 june to 10 july..... (near Barcelona)...

Alex, my best regards!

Lonewolf

What a pity!

... but only for your plants, indeed ...

You may continue growing at home (less sun, more rain :thumbsup: but not a great problem)

And of course you always can visit Pepperfriends and write here (power of the web :))

Give us some date for a possible meeting (even if Torino is quite far ...)

kendalen

Alex, I'm very sorry you have to leave. I hope that even if you'll no longer live here in Italy, you'll have the chance to keep on posting on this forum your wonderful recipes - and, of course, your next experiences in UK's cold lands.

About the HBBQ, that would be a great idea. My only problem is my wife: she's pregnant and could easily give birth to the little Alessandro (what a coincidence!) one of the next weeks. So, let us know when and where (I think around Turin, right?) you are planning to do that and we'll see if we can be there. It would be a wonderful chance for me, too, to know some of our mutual friends.

AlexH

Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

I'm not completely sure of the date yet, but probably in August...

I was thinking maybe Saturday 24th July for the BBQ... does that work well for you all? It would be really great to meet you in person!!

mich
Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

I'm not completely sure of the date yet, but probably in August...

I was thinking maybe Saturday 24th July for the BBQ... does that work well for you all? It would be really great to meet you in person!!

For me it could be good :)

AlexH
For me it could be good :)

excellent!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

nipotastro

uhm... i don't know if it's a bad news for your plant or twice: for the plant and for you...!

coming back home may be... not so great... poor weather... terrible cousin... english people all around you...

:thumbsup::) :)

a great good luck for your future.... and come back in italy for holidays soon!

i'm terribly sorry, but you now live so far from me that will be more easy i 'll come to you in england... (there are fly from pescara to london one time for a week)...

so i will not be with you ... (damn!)

Mistyc76
For me it could be good :thumbsup:

For me it could be good too...

But you think you'll havw the BBQ for lunch or for dinner???

I work in the morning so i shold take a free day from work

mich
For me it could be good too...

But you think you'll havw the BBQ for lunch or for dinner???

I work in the morning so i shold take a free day from work

Figata! Se sarò presente conoscerò il mio Gnammivoro preferito eheheh!!!

Maurizio

I propose to visit Alex in uk with low coast you spend less on highways that to go to Torino. UK beef steaks are very good perhaps best of American T-Bone!!

We also talk of pubs and beer?If I happen to be in uk for work you do know.

Maurizio

mich
I propose to visit Alex in uk. with low coast you spend less on highways. UK beef steaks are very good perhaps best of American T-Bone!!

Maurizio

Tu mi tenti troppo!!!! :thumbsup:

nipotastro

alex, you're deep in troubles!

:thumbsup::):D

Maurizio
Tu mi tenti troppo!!!! :thumbsup:

Guarda l'Inghilterra mi manca come luogo da visitare. Sto davvero pensando di andare a fare un week-end a Aberdeen (Scozia) solo per mangiare la famosa bistecca. Se poi mi becco il morbo della mucca pazza me ne frego!!!! Chi l'ha assaggiata e ne parla, gli viene l'acquolina in bocca!!! Facendo 2 calcoli coviene davvero andare a fare un week-end all'estero con i voli low-cost piuttosto che andare in Liguria o sulla costiera romagnola.

Mistyc76
I propose to visit Alex in uk with low coast you spend less on highways that to go to Torino. UK beef steaks are very good perhaps best of American T-Bone!!

Maurizio

It could be a better idea to have a BBQ in Torino, and then, a few months later, go in the UK and have another one BBQ.

I love London, I've been there lots of times, For shopping and for cultural trips... (shopping in camden town for me, and cultural visits for my girlfriend!!! eheheh)

(And, we could even visit one of the biggest Canivorous plants Shop in Europe that shuold be not too far from London, what do you think 'bout that Mich???)

Mistyc76
Guarda l'Inghilterra mi manca come luogo da visitare. Sto davvero pensando di andare a fare un week-end a Aberdeen (Scozia) solo per mangiare la famosa bistecca. Se poi mi becco il morbo della mucca pazza me ne frego!!!! Chi l'ha assaggiata e ne parla, gli viene l'acquolina in bocca!!! Facendo 2 calcoli coviene davvero andare a fare un week-end all'estero con i voli low-cost piuttosto che andare in Liguria o sulla costiera romagnola.

Si ma un BBQ in Liguria ve lo offro io!!!! :-)

Maurizio
It could be a better idea to have a BBQ in Torino, and then, a few months later, go in the UK and have another one BBQ.

I love London, I've been there lots of times, For shopping and for cultural trips... (shopping in camden town for me, and cultural visits for my girlfriend!!! eheheh)

(And, we could even visit one of the biggest Canivorous plants Shop in Europe that shuold be not too far from London, what do you think 'bout that Mich???)

Can be done... can be done! Yes we can!!!!!

Maurizio
Si ma un BBQ in Liguria ve lo offro io!!!! :-)

Perdindirindina!!!!!!!Questo cambia tutto!!! Belin solo benzina e autostrada......1196353889-Faccine_Eu_3D_42.gif

1196353545-Faccine_Eu_3D_15.gifno no costa meno Ryanair e non faccio 5 ore di traffico al casello!!! :thumbsup:

Mistyc76
Perdindirindina!!!!!!!Questo cambia tutto!!! Belin solo benzina e autostrada......1196353889-Faccine_Eu_3D_42.gif

1196353545-Faccine_Eu_3D_15.gifno no costa meno Ryanair e non faccio 5 ore di traffico al casello!!! :(

AHAHAHAHA bene bene, un turista in meno che mi frega il parcheggio sotto casa!!!! ahahhaha :):thumbsup::)

Ma se vieni in treno...... :-)

Maurizio
AHAHAHAHA bene bene, un turista in meno che mi frega il parcheggio sotto casa!!!! ahahhaha :):thumbsup::)

Ma se vieni in treno...... :-)

L'ultima volta che ho preso un treno c'erano molti animali oltre agli umani. Comunque la Liguria è davvero bella, peccato che abbia poca spiaggia.

mich

Damned! Alex you created the topic of temptations! :):thumbsup:

zagor69

Alex :( sono dispiaciuto :):) spero solo di poterti risentire e vederti creare altre fantastiche gustose ricette :thumbsup:

AlexH

I'll be happy to see you here or in England! :lol:

...but at least a BBQ here has some chance of sun!! :)B) B)

Anyway I could do eaither lunch or evening... or just all afternoon! ...whatever is best for everyone :)

kendalen

If the date is 24th of july, I think it will all depends on the little dictator that should be born around 11th of july (and, of course, on my wife's health status)...