Talas

C'è un ottimo gruppo di persone qui il mio amico e vi aiuterà in tutti i modi :sick:

There a Very fine bunch of people here my friend and will help you out in all ways .

Existe un muy buen grupo de gente aquí a mi amigo y le ayudará en todas sus formas :rolleyes:

ottone

ciao roque, queste sono le immagini della pianta ottenuta dai semi di olho de peixe che mi hai inviato, li riconosci? confermi che è questa la varietà? poi dimmi se hai seminato i semi che ti ho inviato. ciao ottone

post-6-1225917683.jpgpost-6-1225917743.jpgpost-6-1225917791.jpg

megamastger71

ciao roque ... è un piacere vederti qui ;)

roque

This is the pepper fish eye yes.

This is a variety of small size. They had come of the interior of the state of Amazon.

Small fruits with 0,5 little more than 1,0cm of width.

I could not dimensionar the fruits well, because its photos are in close.

Of these seeds I sent that you, I did not obtain to produce fruits.

I received new remittance and I am with changes of 12cm, in vase.

They are of yellow color. A little high presents average heat.

It has a well strong odor. They are well flavorful and very aromatical.

Confere with the characteristics of its fruits???

Essa é a pimenta olho de peixe sim.

Esta é uma variedade de tamanho pequeno. Vieram do interior do estado do amazonas.

Frutos pequenos com 0,5 a pouco mais de 1,0cm de largura.

Não pude dimensionar bem os frutos, porque suas fotos são em close.

Dessas sementes que te enviei, eu não consegui produzir frutos.

Recebi nova remessa e estou com mudas de 12cm, em vaso.

São de cor amarela. Apresentam ardência de média a um pouco alta.

Tem um odor bem forte. São bem saborosas e muito aromática.

Confere com as características dos seus frutos???

ottone

si roque, i miei frutti di olho de peixe hanno queste stesse caratteristiche di colore, sapore, aroma e piccantezza. dimensioni del frutto: mm.8 di diametro. sono contenta di questa varietà perchè mi ricorda una varietà che ho assaggiato in amazzonia in un mio viaggio. sono stata al villaggio lindoja, a nord di manaus, e da lì nella foresta. è stato un viaggio molto interessante. purtroppo avevo perso i semi. quelli che mangiato io erano uguali, ma di colore più rosa arancio. se tu li trovassi sarei contenta di provarli. ancora grazie. a presto ottone

roque

Already vi an eye of fish with pink coloration yes, but never I obtained seeds of it, and the other seeds, had produced fruits?

We are trying to make a tourist trip, of stroll and searchs for new peppers for some stretch of rivers of Amazon, leaving Manaus, year that comes. If vc or other interested parties to want see here:

https://www.pimentas.org/forum/viewtopic.ph...646&start=0

Talas
Hello my friend! My english is bad! But.....

Fico feliz também que esteja aqui! MARGARIDA TAMBÉM DÁ O AR DA GRAÇA POR AQUI!

As fotos são as mesmas, só participo para manter mais contatos conhecer pessoas e coisas novas! :thumbsup:

Nice to have you here and margarida,New friends are good my friend,Wish i could put my name to your Amazon hunt for peppers but do not no my holidays yet and im in Chile and peru in july :(

Lonewolf
We are trying to make a tourist trip, of stroll and searchs for new peppers for some stretch of rivers of Amazon, leaving Manaus, year that comes

Very interesting!

... but Brasil is so far from Italy!

However ... never say never!

(Trinidad also should be an interesting trip)

nipotastro
Already vi an eye of fish with pink coloration yes, but never I obtained seeds of it, and the other seeds, had produced fruits?

We are trying to make a tourist trip, of stroll and searchs for new peppers for some stretch of rivers of Amazon, leaving Manaus, year that comes. If vc or other interested parties to want see here:

https://www.pimentas.org/forum/viewtopic.ph...646&start=0

great!!!!

please, post also here news about this event..

and ...take a lot of shots and video! let us know!

(how much i wish.....)

ottone

un viaggio in amazzonia alla ricerca di pepper sconosciuti: sembra il titolo di un film di indiana johnes! veramente bello e interessante! peccato che il brasile non sia proprio vicino all'italia...comunque non si sa mai. mi sono iscritta a pimentas.org ma non sono riuscita a trovare il post...come hai fatto nipo? per roque: le piantine di murupi amarela e olho de pombo mi sono morte piccole a causa del maltempo. mi puoi dire se hai seminato i semi che ti ho mandato e cosa è nato? bellissima terra l'amazzonia!ciao!

nipotastro
un viaggio in amazzonia alla ricerca di pepper sconosciuti: sembra il titolo di un film di indiana johnes! veramente bello e interessante! peccato che il brasile non sia proprio vicino all'italia...comunque non si sa mai. mi sono iscritta a pimentas.org ma non sono riuscita a trovare il post...come hai fatto nipo? per roque: le piantine di murupi amarela e olho de pombo mi sono morte piccole a causa del maltempo. mi puoi dire se hai seminato i semi che ti ho mandato e cosa è nato? bellissima terra l'amazzonia!ciao!

ora che sei iscritta, vacci dal link di roque e poi loggati...

roque

The trip is for all the interested parties in peppers. We have to have one 20 people to facilitate the costs. Our objective is to look to peppers in communities the edges of the rivers of the Amazônia. Still an idea is alone. Already I made some trips of these. An adventure is same. We are not certain to find new or unknown peppers. But the possibility exists. The adventure valley the penalty. Who does not know the Amazônia, likes the nature and of plants, it can be a very good trip! All the interested parties are invited. It will be year that comes. If everything to give certain, the most likely date is August or September. It is this!

A viagem é para todos os interessados em pimentas.

Temos de ter umas 20 pessoas para facilitar os custos. Nosso objetivo é procurar pimentas em comunidades as margens dos rios da amazônia. Ainda é só uma ideia. Já fiz algumas viagens dessas. É mesmo uma aventura. Não temos certeza de encontrar pimentas novas ou desconhecidas. Mas existe a possibilidade. A aventura vale a pena. Quem não conhece a amazonia, gosta da natureza e de plantas, pode ser uma viagem muito boa! Todos os interessados estão convidados. Será ano que vem. Se tudo der certo, a data mais provável é agosto ou setembro. É isso!

roque

At the moment I am in the period of between pepper harvest. I harvested many and I sent to a colleague who make the distribution to the colleagues of Brazil and exterior, if you to want seeds of by rough estimate of olho de pombo and murupis, can request below in links, if the colleague still will have it will send for you! :thumbsup:

No momento estou no período de entre safra de pimentas. Colhi muitas e enviei a um colega que faz a distribuição aos colegas do Brasil e exterior, se você quiser sementes da olho de pombo e murupi, pode solicitar nos links abaixo, se o colega ainda tiver ele enviará para você! :(

https://www.pimentas.org/forum/viewtopic.ph...2&start=340

https://www.pimentas.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5722

whocares
At the moment I am in the period of between pepper harvest. I harvested many and I sent to a colleague who make the distribution to the colleagues of Brazil and exterior, if you to want seeds of by rough estimate of olho de pombo and murupis, can request below in links, if the colleague still will have it will send for you! :thumbsup:

No momento estou no período de entre safra de pimentas. Colhi muitas e enviei a um colega que faz a distribuição aos colegas do Brasil e exterior, se você quiser sementes da olho de pombo e murupi, pode solicitar nos links abaixo, se o colega ainda tiver ele enviará para você! :(

https://www.pimentas.org/forum/viewtopic.ph...2&start=340

https://www.pimentas.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5722

Roque, se ainda tiver e quiser enviar junto com as outras minhas, eu posso distribuir aqui na Europa...

Roque, si hai ancora, e vuoi inviare insieme ai miei, io posso distribuire qui in Europa...