Sign in to follow this  
PepperLover

some pics

PepperLover

hi guys i took this pic just now for some chinense and baccatum the small post not doing as well so next week iam going to buy 50 pods of the 3 gallon and some dirt too. dont think that the one gallon is big enough last year didnt do well at all bcuz they are just too small so i went bough about 50 pots of the 3 gallon and will buy more next week

post-159-1245784251.jpg

Lonewolf

3 gallons are about 11 liters, which is the pots size many of us use currently (standard pots with 30 cm diameter or professional pots (taller) with 25 cm diameter)

I think that size is perfect to obtain good results without using a lot of mould

PepperLover
3 gallons are about 11 liters, which is the pots size many of us use currently (standard pots with 30 cm diameter or professional pots (taller) with 25 cm diameter)

I think that size is perfect to obtain good results without using a lot of mould

thats right cuz iv heard if tyhe pot is too big the plant will just grow roots and branches is that right ?

what is showing in pic are Incha Berry.Carmine.Trinidada Scorpion.Chili Goroneng.Datil. and Bubba