Sign in to follow this  
allenboatman

New Species found

allenboatman

Yes, X, I found it a while back and thought they were interesting mounts. I want to get a color copy of the actual article so I can see the flower as painted/drawn, along with the other illustrated attributes. I have been working on a dichotomous key for Capsicum but have hit wall after wall, so this discovery gives me an "in" if I can find a way to get information on known wild species, then I will be able to do much with the key.

If not, well, I will just keep trying. I have the one as it stands as a file on the msn pepper forum. Do you have a file section here? I could upload it here is well if you would like.

Allen

Bonnet

A very important information for all us! if you can upload information here i think is fantastic!

If you want upload something use "add reply" , under the write panel there is a button "sfoglia" or "open" ...you choose the file and click on upload button.

For insert the file in your post up the button "upload" there is "Manage Current Attachments", select the file and all is finish.

:rolleyes:

Bonnet

Ops sorry X i wrote the post at the same time like you :rolleyes:

nipotastro
Ok, thanks I hope this works.

it works fine, thanks

Lonewolf

Yes, it works; as you can see, already many members download it ...

Very useful works, thanks!

It could be posted also in "PepperFriends > Articoli e Video / Articles and Videos > Articoli dei nostri iscritti / Articles of our members".

The discover of new wild capsicum species is foreseeable (who knows haw many will be in Brasil forests?), but every new species is a new emotion.

PS. Is there someone who knows well Deutch to post a brief resume of the first two articles from Wikipedia?

allenboatman

I have a reproduction of the new capsicum species article in English. But I have not purchased the original hard copy yet, so I am hesitant to post the text or a photo of the article due to copyright concerns.

Mostly it is a description of the two. I hope to find it soon.

Allen

allenboatman

With respect to the "new species...new emotions" thing. A friend of mine and I were discussing this new find with sadness as there is very little chance of any of us getting our hands on any seed material from anyone.

Allen