SvenLittkowski

18°00'33.64" N 76°46'50.73" W - Caribbean Seed Exchange!

SvenLittkowski

You could try to bring it through the European winter in a greenhouse or inside your apartment. Try to get more seeds from it, you really might want it after you tasted it.

And be cautious of caterpillars. Because the plant is so nutritious, they love it, too.

Vladimir

Dear Sir,

I am gardener from Russia. I saw your seed list and I would like to swap seeds with you.I have Rucola seeds and I can send to you it. From your seeds list I would like ask you the seeds of your yam. If you interested in swap with me, tell me, please. You can write me directly by e-mail: hroma01@yandex.ru

Best regards

Vladimir

Lonewolf

Vladimir, it's not a good idea to publish your email on a website accessible to everyone.

You can send this kind of message through personal message (by clicking on the envelope icon on the right top o forum page).

Let me know if you wish to hide your email address.

SvenLittkowski

Vladimir, thanks for your great offer! Yes, we can exchange seeds! But let's do the communications here inside this wonderful forum.

And LoneWolf is right - if you publish e-mail addresses in plain letters, soon you might get a lot of spam. never publish e-mail addresses straight. Do it like this (if you really have to mention them):

jamaica_sven [ AAATTT ] yahoo [ DDDOOOTTT ] com

This way, spam engines which automatically search each web page, cannot recognize this as e-mail address.

Vladimir, I am sending you a message on this forum.

SvenLittkowski

Vladimir, did you receive notification that I responded to you? Are you still interested?