6. Peach Bhut Jolokia- Aji Joe

7. Xai Xai- Smokemaster

8. Piri Piri- Smokemaster

9. Mustard Hab- CmP

10. Cappuccino Hab- CmP

11. Kpakpo Shito - Ghana - J.T. Delaney

12. Maldives Heart- a i s p e s

13. Chocolate T S- a i s p e s

14. T M Scorp- J Duffy- bought months ago- got lucky on price. I have seeds from karmalies 805 on ebay from Texas, THSC, Pepperlovers and Refining Fire Chilies. Decided to try Jim’s as he was a real gent to me

15. Orange Rocotto- Semillas.de

16. Trinidad Brain Yellow- Pepperlovers

17. T 7 Pod Douglah- Pepperlovers

18. T 7 Pod Yellow- THSC

Sorry could not be arsed with all the technical classifications- yeah, I’m rude. I have decided to save seed collections for the future. So sorry to Jungle Rain, Rainbow, and THSC, who I have utmost respect and regard for. I’m sorry, but I’ll save your seeds for my property later. Just don’t have enough room right now. Apologies to others I’ve received seeds for, but We’ll get this party started soon enough.Lasty, in case of any dispute, my Mouraga is actually a feinting goat which is being hunted by a Trinidad Chupacacbras.

Objective

I intend to try and grow this list of plants in an apartment complex over the next 9 months. I feel, they will take a while to germinate naturally and then grow (Goodness help me). March has arrived, and spring is here. I’ve decided to start afresh- the Peter, Fatalli and Congo have survived my cull. I have an obligation to some people on here, to grow some of their seeds, so I have. It killed me, to pull up yee old uns, but I have to consider feelings and efforts of people who kindly donated seeds to my Korean project. Sadly, to grow more, I have to wait for my larger property, but I’ll get there soon. My Mrs. isn’t having right now.

Method- Old styleeee

Seed and sow-. For me- it’s Just soil mix and water. It’s Survival of the fittest to start with. Basically, put the seeds straight into the ground, no gimmicks, no lights, no warming beds, au natural. I try not use artificial stuff, unless absolutely necessary. Well, until Animals Attack, I will use the pesticide stuff here. For food- I have my own seaweed concentrate mix- with potassium, multivitamin magnesium, calcium, iron, nitrogen fertilizer concentrate. I made up for later. Seems to work pretty well if I put it 1/10 concentration.

I will try to keep you updated in the future. I had my stuff arranged and mapped out, until the M in Law removed my tags when cleaning. Luckily, I have a good memory and know where the stuff goes, unless she re-arranged them too. Guess. It’ll be more apparent later.

Help, advice and expertise needed and warranted but usually unheeded.

Adios and thanx

Bootsieb

red61

beautiful list

good cultivation

Bootsieb

Thank you- I only chose them- I was given them and preying they grow- I'd like some Caramel 7pods. Brown and some more Africans. Just not possible . Thanx.

Lonewolf

Nice list!

Bootsieb

Cheers

Bootsieb

Thanx - a i s p e s quelli che vanno per ottenere Wells davvero preoccupato.Avuto pochi di abbattere da quello originale - Neath ad avere la giusta quantità di spazio. Grazie mille. Non mancherà di tenere ragazzi inviato, come andiamo. 1 Ospite germinazione allora si può prendere, a causadell'inverno finendo, e la natura di questi semi. Sto cercando di manteneretutto naturale se possibile.

Thanx - really worried to get the a i s p e s ones going well. Had to cull a few originals - need to have the right amount of space. Thanks a lot. Will keep you guys posted, as we go. I guess germination may take longer, due to winter just ending and nature of these seeds. I'm trying to keep it all natural if possible.

vitagliano

Nice list :good:

• Like 1

Bootsieb

Some seeds are popping- about two pots right now, still cold here. Almost, hope to see my a i s p e s babies come out to play in a week, or two.

infuocato

Some seeds are popping- about two pots right now, still cold here. Almost, hope to see my a i s p e s babies come out to play in a week, or two.

And we want to see them! so have a great "capsicum" yaer 2012!

Go on and remember that we want photos, many photos! ;)

Lonewolf

They are growing :yes:

Bootsieb

No Maldive or TS Brown yet.

infuocato

wait... and they will grow too! ;)

cxx

Cheers maite....have a great season !!!!

Bootsieb

Nothing special to report except that one of my plant's stems is a lovely pink colour.I rescued a rocotto helmet bound . It was stuck, so I plucked it out and put it back in, tough plants.Take photos next week. Everything' moving along- Spring slow into action- hoping others will follow. 7 pots not up yet, but they will. a i s p e s and TS Mouragas Blends were planted a month later.

peperonzino

Have a nice and hot season!!!!!!!!and also a patient season :good:

Bootsieb

1 Choco Scorpion has arrived.

Lonewolf

Nice.

What kind or growing medium do you use?

Bootsieb

I use basic soil bark- peat mulch , add sand, and small gravel. I thin added food scraps, especially egg shells and orange peels. Then I made a a mix of dried pete moss, Epsom salt, kelp, perlite, vermiculite, fertilizer, pig shit pellets, calcium, iron and magnesium. I mixed this into the soil and let it stand for 3 months. The smell lasted 3 months too.I soaked the water twice a week for that time. Then I added seeds. They took five weeks to germinate from when you sent them. I have a kelp water- fish water mix for watering. I mix it 1-10 with water. My balcony is very warm , like a sun-trap in all weather , in the day. I just treat the plant like a human, maybe too much attention, I'm learning to step back. I was guilty of over-watering. I have always failed with BJ.My aim is to make my soil habitable for worms too. They haven't arrived yet, but they managed in my old soil. I'm no expert, I just research and try to apply science and the biological facts I know about plants. I pretty useless really, but I'm willing to learn.

Bootsieb

BJ- Bhutt Jolokia- not other thing sorry