Sign in to follow this  
Vladan

Peppers flowers & pods

Talas

sempre una gioia vedere le tue foto non Vladan solo di peperoni, ma la fauna selvatica bello vedere la Tovari è uno dei più difficili le piante a crescere, ma sembra amare il mio tempo più fresco è piaciuto in winter2008/2009 e prosperato alcune belle immagini grazie per la condivisione. ;)

always a joy to see your photos Vladan not just of peppers but the wildlife to nice to see the Tovari it is one of the hardest plants to grow but seems to love cooler weather mine loved it in winter2008/2009 and thrived some beautiful pictures thank you for sharing. :)

Vladan
sempre una gioia vedere le tue foto non Vladan solo di peperoni, ma la fauna selvatica bello vedere la Tovari è uno dei più difficili le piante a crescere, ma sembra amare il mio tempo più fresco è piaciuto in winter2008/2009 e prosperato alcune belle immagini grazie per la condivisione. ;)

always a joy to see your photos Vladan not just of peppers but the wildlife to nice to see the Tovari it is one of the hardest plants to grow but seems to love cooler weather mine loved it in winter2008/2009 and thrived some beautiful pictures thank you for sharing. :)

Thank you my friend! :)

Vladan

Thank you for compliment my friend. ;)

Vladan

Hinckley lake metro park Ohio,U.S.A

P1050397.jpg

Vladan

Hinkley lake waterfall

P1050393.jpg

ahumphries

Thank you for sharing all these pictures. It's fascinated to see how all the plants are growing. I also own a nice garden in my backyard and I'm so happy that the new season starts now! I already plan to buy serenata flower seeds next week and then start with digging the garden. I'm excited! Posts like this motivate me to work!