roque

I enrolled myself in this forum. I am Brazilian and already I am in more 3 others, I have interest in peppers, chilis, tomatoes, fruits and hortaliça. I am Druggist and Engineer Agronomist. I live in MANAUS, capital of the state of AMAZON, in BRAZIL. I have interest in changing to seeds of the plants lelas which I am interested myself. I do not speak or I understand well Nor Italian nor English very, therefore I use a translator online, http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr Therefore, they forgive the text of my messages. Grateful!

SpecialKeta
I enrolled myself in this forum. I am Brazilian and already I am in more 3 others, I have interest in peppers, chilis, tomatoes, fruits and hortaliça. I am Druggist and Engineer Agronomist. I live in MANAUS, capital of the state of AMAZON, in BRAZIL. I have interest in changing to seeds of the plants lelas which I am interested myself. I do not speak or I understand well Nor Italian nor English very, therefore I use a translator online, http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr Therefore, they forgive the text of my messages. Grateful!

Ciao,

you're welcome!

:lol:

Luigi55

Hi Roque

how are you?

welcome in our community

Luigi (Agaryck)

mammoccio

Ciao Rogue

Welcome in our community! A lot of interesting seeds come from your place :lol:

Lonewolf

Welcome! How many from Brasil!

roque

I thank the reception very, forgive my messages, but I use a translator on line. I have seeds of some available peppers. At the moment I have seeds of MURUPI VERMELHA (RED MURUPI), MURUPI AMARELA (YELLOW MURUPI), OLHO DE POMBO (EYE OF PIGEON), a varidade of OLHO DE PEIXE (EYE OF FISH), but of purple color. Beyond PIMENTA DE CHEIRO (PEPPER OF I SMELL), a varidade candy. If somebody to want some or all these varieties, requests in particular message, sending its postal address, that I will be sending in the following week to the order!

In briefing I will go to postar photos of my peppers in production! Grateful!

Em protuguês: Agradeço muito a recepção, desculpem minhas mensagens, mas utilizo um tradutor on line.

Tenho sementes de algumas pimentas disponíveis. No momento tenho sementes de MURUPI VERMELHA, MURUPI AMARELA, OLHO DE POMBO, uma varidade de OLHO DE PEIXE, mas de cor roxa. Além de PIMENTA DE CHEIRO, uma varidade doce. Se alguém quiser alguma ou todas essas variedades, solicite em mensagem particular, enviando seu endereço postal, que eu estarei enviando na semana seguinte ao pedido!

Em breve irei postar fotos de minhas pimentas em produção! Grato!

nipotastro

benvenuto!

e' piu' facile leggere il portoghese che la traduzione di babelfish!

Welcome!

it's more easy to read portugues than english transation by babelfish!

es. desculpe=scusare diventa dimenticare!

ottone

welcome roque! i have been in manaus, a beautiful town, and also in the forest, wonderful. we went in village lindoja end then by canoe.very interesting. ciao ottone

Lonewolf

Very nice plants and pods.

I can't give a name to many of your varieties ... can you indicate some name ?

Thanks

Gonza
New photos!

Hi Roque, welcome in our community.

I'm not an experienced pepper grower, but I'm really fond of peppers and I long for learning something more. In your photos I spotted a very intresting variety of fruits: the round ones, red with a curious shade of brown. What's their name? Few years ago I was given some pods very similar to yours, I've never find out their name :thumbsup:! They were 1,5 to 2cm big, quite hot, thick fleshed.

Thank you for you answer.

roque
Hi Roque, welcome in our community.

I'm not an experienced pepper grower, but I'm really fond of peppers and I long for learning something more. In your photos I spotted a very intresting variety of fruits: the round ones, red with a curious shade of brown. What's their name? Few years ago I was given some pods very similar to yours, I've never find out their name :pinch:! They were 1,5 to 2cm big, quite hot, thick fleshed.

Thank you for you answer.

I did not understand well its message very, I am using a translator on line, therefore I am péssimo with foreign languages! If its doubt is on peppers of the photos, round has colored a when mature and purple one qundo immature, is a type of Eye of Fish, classified as Eye of Pigeon, for being well dark when immature, almost black. It exactly has a coloration between the dark red and the brown. If she will be this, it very is not ardida, but for the Brazilian standards. If she will not be this well that you wanted to know, orders another message, that I will try to translate better. Grateful!

roque

Very obliged to all for its boas.vindas, unhappyly I have difficulty cream with languages, therefore use a translator on line to communicate me, senão would go to delay excessively translating the messages. In the second 11/02, I go to place new photos and greaters information on these peppers and others that I have. If some moderator to want to indicate me one another place to postar these photos and messages, will be grateful, therefore I am with a little of difficulties to use this forum. I participate more of two forums in Brazil, one in France and this, then I have posts in all they and I receive many messages daily. In the measure of the possible one I look for to take care of and to answer to all. Grateful for the received one in this forum!

Muito obrigado a todos por suas boas vindas, infelizmente tenho dificuldade nata com idiomas, por isso uso um tradutor on line para me comunicar, senão iria demorar demais traduzindo as mensagens. Na segunda 11/02, vou colocar novas fotos e maiores informações sobre essas pimentas e outras que tenho. Se algum moderador quiser me indicar um outro local para postar essas fotos e mensagens, ficarei grato, pois estou com um pouco de dificuldades de usar esse forum. Participo de mais dois foruns no brasil, um na França e esse, então tenho posts em todos eles e recebo muitas mensagens diariamente. Na medida do possível procuro atender e responder a todas. Grato pela acolhida nesse forum!

ottone

ciao roque, i remember light yellow pepper on your photos in manaus, very hot! i want ask you a favour: do you know a pepper with little pods ( 2mm.) round, light immature and light orange mature? i think it's wild ( a native given it to me). no more hot but with a wonderful flavour. if you know it, can i have some seeds? many thanks and greetings by ottone

Gonza

:pinch:

Thank you Roque! You gave me the information I asked, I just wanted to know the name of the round peppers shown in your photos, and you told me they are Eye of Pigeon. Thank you!

Lonewolf
If some moderator to want to indicate me one another place to postar these photos and messages, will be grateful

Se algum moderador quiser me indicar um outro local para postar essas fotos e mensagens, ficarei grato

Roque, you can put photoes about varieties you grow in the sections about Known varieties or you can open a new topic in General or, if you wish, you can open a Gallery o a Blog (see on the top right of the main page).

Contact me or pepperadmin thru private message if you have trouble posting images or any other difficulties.

I can't speak Portuguese, but it's quite simple to understand because it's similar to Italian.

If you post to a French forum, probably you know French language; my wife Stefania can undestand and write French, so you can use that language too ...

The important is always that we can communicate in some way ...

roque
Roque, you can put photoes about varieties you grow in the sections about Known varieties or you can open a new topic in General or, if you wish, you can open a Gallery o a Blog (see on the top right of the main page).

Contact me or pepperadmin thru private message if you have trouble posting images or any other difficulties.

I can't speak Portuguese, but it's quite simple to understand because it's similar to Italian.

If you post to a French forum, probably you know French language; my wife Stefania can undestand and write French, so you can use that language too ...

The important is always that we can communicate in some way ...

I also do not say to Frenchman use the same resource back in the forum of tomatoes. I understand part of the Italian, as you understand part of the Portuguese, but much thing is lacking, as I did not find a translator on line that it makes translation of the Italian for the Portuguese and vice turns, I am in the English, this very limits my communication, but it enough not to give up. I go to continue until learning a little more than Italian, I am providing a dictionary. I can continue placing my photos here exactly, to prevent to have more messages, this makes it difficult a little. I make the same thing in the French forum of tomatoes, but lé already I am adaptando itself better, I entered here little and still I am not made familiar to everything, therefore many Brazilians must enter and to give up, I go to continue trying! I go to look for to postar photos in one another message, but I did not understand right where. I understand a little of the English and the Italian, only that if I will be to try to read and to understand expense much time, therefore use the translator and go making familiar itself. The French already start to understand messages short, then this goes to also happen here, I waits!

Em português:

Não falo francês também uso o mesmo recurso lá no forum de tomates. Entendo parte do italiano, como você entende parte do português, mas muita coisa fica faltando, como não achei um tradutor on line que faça tradução do italiano para o português e vice versa, estou no inglês, isso limita muito minha comunicação, mas não o suficiente para desistir. Vou continuar até aprender um pouco mais de italiano, estou providenciando um dicionário. Posso continuar colocando minha fotos aqui mesmo, para evitar de ter mais mensagens, isso dificulta um pouco. Faço a mesma coisa no forum frances de tomates, mas lé já estou me adaptando melhor, aqui entrei a pouco e ainda não estou familiarizado com tudo, por isso muitos brasileiros devem entrar e desistir, vou continuar tentando! Vou procurar postar fotos em uma outra mensagem, mas não entendi direito onde. Entendo um pouco do ingles e do italiano, só que se eu for tentar ler e entender gasto muito tempo, por isso uso o tradutor e vou me familiarizando. O frances já começo a entender mensagens curtas, logo isso vai acontecer aqui também, eu espero!

roque
:pinch:

Thank you Roque! You gave me the information I asked, I just wanted to know the name of the round peppers shown in your photos, and you told me they are Eye of Pigeon. Thank you!

This eye of pigeon is a robust plant, well high and very productive, goes to place the one photo, with more than one year, that is with almost two meters (2m) of height! It produces, for, it grows, it produces, for, it grows.... I do not know where it goes to stop!

Essa olho de pombo é uma planta muito robusta, bem alta e produtiva, vou colocar a foto de uma, com mais de um ano, que está com quase dois metros (2m) de altura! Produz, para, cresce, produz, para, cresce.... Não sei onde vai parar!

roque
ciao roque, i remember light yellow pepper on your photos in manaus, very hot! i want ask you a favour: do you know a pepper with little pods ( 2mm.) round, light immature and light orange mature? i think it's wild ( a native given it to me). no more hot but with a wonderful flavour. if you know it, can i have some seeds? many thanks and greetings by ottone

This seems the description of a variety flavorful and aromatical eye of fish, qué round, well small, very ardida, has a bigger variety, do so great da pigeon eye and this another one, that suspected to be the one that you desire, well lesser. I received seeds from this variety, if you to want I can send, but I cannot guarantee that it is the one that you knew or it desires. It orders its address for p.m. in case that it wants that it sends seeds of this small variety of fish eye.

Isso parece a descrição de uma variedade olho de peixe, qué redonda, bem pequena, muito ardida, saborosa e aromática, tem uma variedade maior, do tamanho da olho de pombo e essa outra, que suspeito ser a que você deseja, bem menor. Recebi sementes dessa variedade, se você quiser posso enviar, mas não posso garantir que é a que você conheceu ou deseja. Mande seu endereço por PM caso queira que envie sementes dessa variedade miúda de olho de peixe.

ottone

molto bene roque, ti mando un MP, grazie mille.

very well roque, i'll send you a MP, many thanks.

ottone

roque

I earned a pimenteira! It only had this fruit, very pretty, has flavor lightly frutado and well is ardido, the plant was well bad, planted in an argillaceous land, I passed to a vase and I wait that it produces new fruits.

Ganhei uma pimenteira! Tinha só esse fruto, muito bonito, tem sabor levemente frutado e é bem ardido, a planta estava bem ruim, plantada numa terra argilosa, passei para um vaso e espero que produza novos frutos.

post-111-1203517083.jpg

post-111-1203517243.jpg

post-111-1203517333.jpg

post-111-1203517557.jpg

post-111-1203518117.jpg

roque

Segunda, 25/02, estarei postando novas fotos de minha nova plantação de pimentas!