AlexH

BBQ near Torino (24-07-2010)

AlexH

So following my bad news ( https://www.pepperfriends.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3536 ) and to make it official, I'll start a thread here on the BBQ I'm planning to have on 24th July to meet some of you and find some homes for my peppers!

...I was thinking of doing something very casual in the afternoon, just some different HOT dishes to try, some beers, music and good company. Please feel free also to bring partners/children.

Please let me know if you can come and how many people so I can plan roughly for the right quantities. We are near Turin (about 20 minutes from the centre) in the direction of Chieri. (I'll send a PM to anyone who will be coming with the address nearer to the time).

Let me know if you are interested!!! :lol:

I look forward to meeting some of you! ;)

(I'll try to translate in Italian... sorry! ...please can someone correct this if it makes no sense!)

Dopo la mia "bruta notizia" e per renderla "ufficiale" sto commincando una fila per invitarvi al BBQ che sto pianificando per il 24 luglio per conoscere alcuni di voi e trovare alcuni posti per i miei peperoncini.

...stavo pensando da fare qualcosa molto informale nel pomeriggio, alcuni piatti HOT, birre, musica e buona compania. Vi prego di portare anche spose/bimbi ecc.

Farmi sapere se potresti venire (ed in quanti persone) per darmi un idea di quantitá giusta. Siamo vicino a Torino, intorno 20min dal centro nella direzione di Chieri. (Mandero un PM con il l'indirizzo a voi che potresti venire piú vicino al momento).

Non vedo l'ora di incontrare alcuni di voi!

mich

The date? 24 july? ;)

AlexH
The date? 24 july? ;)

Yes... that's the plan! ...is it OK??

mich

Sorry, i didn't read.... ooooh mich!

For me it could be good, certainly let's stay tuned for all the people, but i don't see problems!

I really would like to tell to you "Take a lot of beer" :lol: but i'll have to come back home to work on sunday... so no alcool for mich! ;)

paopao

i will try my best alex... and my wife .... ;)

AlexH
i will try my best alex... and my wife .... ;)

OK great! ...it would be very nice to meet you both!

mich

So, i took a look at july works plans and it seems i'm free on Sunday the 25, very nice!

I don't know yet what it can happend, but it is a good situation... to drink a little beer eheheh!

I don't know too if my Lorenza will come with me (impossible to plan now for her).

Alex, a question:

if you really have to leave your plants, can i take back home "my" Swiss Chupe? :rolleyes:B)

And please let me/us know what we have to bring to Turin to complete the situation... :rolleyes:

AlexH
if you really have to leave your plants, can i take back home "my" Swiss Chupe? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

...I was hoping you would ask that! ...it would be a pleasure for it to go "home", especially if you promise me some seeds for 2011!!!!!!

kendalen

Depending on my wife's (and newborn's) health, I'll see if we can be there. I'd be very glad to be able to come, but I'm afraid I won't be able to tell you for sure until the very last... I hope this won't be a problem! :rolleyes:

mich
...I was hoping you would ask that! ...it would be a pleasure for it to go "home", especially if you promise me some seeds for 2011!!!!!!

I promise to you every seeds you want! :rolleyes:

Thank you very much, you're nice!

AlexH
So, i took a look at july works plans and it seems i'm free on Sunday the 25, very nice!

I don't know yet what it can happend, but it is a good situation... to drink a little beer eheheh!

I don't know too if my Lorenza will come with me (impossible to plan now for her).

Alex, a question:

if you really have to leave your plants, can i take back home "my" Swiss Chupe? B)B)

And please let me/us know what we have to bring to Turin to complete the situation... B)

...I forgot to say.... GREAT! that you can come, and also have a few beers!!!! :rolleyes:

...I don't know what I will have already ripe in terms of peppers, but if you were able to bring a few with you that would be great!! :rolleyes:

AlexH
Depending on my wife's (and newborn's) health, I'll see if we can be there. I'd be very glad to be able to come, but I'm afraid I won't be able to tell you for sure until the very last... I hope this won't be a problem! :rolleyes:

Of course... it's no problem at all! ...it would be fantasic if you can be there, but the priority must be for the mother and baby! ...I hope everything goes smoothly!

AlexH
I promise to you every seeds you want! B)

Thank you very much, you're nice!

:rolleyes: Thanks!! :rolleyes:

mich
...I forgot to say.... GREAT! that you can come, and also have a few beers!!!! :rolleyes:

...I don't know what I will have already ripe in terms of peppers, but if you were able to bring a few with you that would be great!! :rolleyes:

Eheheh, of course (if the season will come normal) i will take peppers and my productions with me!

Be ready to bring something with you in England! (TNT, Jam, Nagasco -not sure- and other new 2010 productions B) ).

AlexH
Eheheh, of course (if the season will come normal) i will take peppers and my productions with me!

Be ready to bring something with you in England! (TNT, Jam, Nagasco -not sure- and other new 2010 productions :rolleyes: ).

Excellent!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

mich

Alex, i'm very happy to confirm my presence for the 24 july's BBQ!!!

100% :give_rose:

It's too soon to tell you if Lorenza can come with me, the same for Michelle too, but don't worry, i usually inform asap about the situation!

Probably a capsic-friend with his wife will come too!

So, please send me an mp with all the informations and requests!

Ciauuu!!!!

mich!

Lonewolf

Not sure we'll be able to be there (Stefania and me)

I let you know within a couple of days ...

xubu

Is it a private party or I could come by just to say hello? I live in Torino and I would be very sorry to miss such an event...

:ph34r:

Piccantilly

I'm really sorry, but i can't partecipate :ph34r: Torino is very far from Roma !!

but you don't disappear !! where I have to send Tasmanian's seeds ??? :D

paopao
I'm really sorry, but i can't partecipate :ph34r: Torino is very far from Roma !!

but you don't disappear !! where I have to send Tasmanian's seeds ??? :D

quante scuse............. dopo le immagine postate tu scompari .......... fino a settembre :D

Piccantilly
quante scuse............. dopo le immagine postate tu scompari .......... fino a settembre :ph34r:

May be !! che tradotto in romanesco diventa "pò esse" :D

AlexH
Is it a private party or I could come by just to say hello? I live in Torino and I would be very sorry to miss such an event...

:huh:

You are very welcome to come! ...I'll send a PM nearer the time to tell you the address & confirm everything!

I'm really sorry, but i can't partecipate :D Torino is very far from Roma !!

but you don't disappear !! where I have to send Tasmanian's seeds ??? :lol:

...don't worry, I know it's a long way! ...I'll let you know our new address in the UK when we've found somewhere to live!!

Lonewolf

Stefania and I confirm that we'll be able to partecipate :lol:

AlexH
Stefania and I confirm that we'll be able to partecipate :)

Great!!! :o

AlexH
Stefania and I confirm that we'll be able to partecipate :o

...also, if you want to take the Tomatillo plants back with you you are very welcome!!!!!!!!!!! :) (and any peppers of course, but I think you have plenty!!! :D )