PepperLover

this is the CAP499 amazing wild pepper very hot i though it would be hard to grow this one and get seeds from but the determination on LOVING :lol: pepper from pepperlove ;) was too strong be defeted so it was good year the 2009 many wild ones did really good

post-159-1259121580.jpg

post-159-1259121612.jpg

post-159-1259121704.jpg

Piccantilly

Pepperlovely !!! :lol:

very nice pods.

Can you tell us something else about cap499 ?

Ciaoo

W

Lonewolf

It's a C.Cachoense.

Nice pods!

Compliments to Judy!

PepperLover

the CAP499 is c.cachoense thin walled chili white flower small plant only 2feet at the most likes hot humid weather alot of seeds in that ting pod sometimes 7-10seeds in that lil pod VERY hot the heat is dry . the pod comes off the plant easy when its rip so u should watch it of y ou will lose them does weill incontainers .

and finaly have some seeds if some one is intrested. more than welcom

Jah

I've got a little different var of C. chacoense (it was marked just as C. chacoense without any database number). Mine is about a meter high and more in diameter. It is wine-like bush.

Here's the one

DSC04391.jpeg

And here's the gallery with it http://spice-blog.ru/gallery2/v/Capsicum_chacoense/

I will add pics later :)

Piccantilly
the CAP499 is c.cachoense thin walled chili white flower small plant only 2feet at the most likes hot humid weather alot of seeds in that ting pod sometimes 7-10seeds in that lil pod VERY hot the heat is dry . the pod comes off the plant easy when its rip so u should watch it of y ou will lose them does weill incontainers .

and finaly have some seeds if some one is intrested. more than welcom

Dear pepperlove, very interesting.

Thank you for the offer of seeds, but this year I chose to grow varieties for cooking and for canned :):D:) (Please, do not judge me badly)

PepperLover
Dear pepperlove, very interesting.

Thank you for the offer of seeds, but this year I chose to grow varieties for cooking and for canned :):D:) (Please, do not judge me badly)

me two i will plant alot to eat but i just cant see my season without wild ones