MrArboc

Early chiles

MrArboc

I live in the north of Sweden - north of the arctic circle in fact - which means that my season is very short. I love chinense but they usually don't give me any fruit until the second year, so I'm thinking about focusing on annuums the next year. Can you recommend any varieties to me? I like my chiles hot - but heat without flavour is no fun!

Piccantilly
I live in the north of Sweden - north of the arctic circle

What wonderful thing

in fact - which means that my season is very short. I love chinense but they usually don't give me any fruit until the second year, so I'm thinking about focusing on annuums the next year. Can you recommend any varieties to me? I like my chiles hot - but heat without flavour is no fun!

This is the right question for Lonewolf ! but i can tell you that Vietato is a good C.Annuum with a rich flavour

Ciaoo

W

nipotastro

wow, cool... & cold!! :lol:

first... please show us your way of cultivation... and also say us somwthing more about your place... (...who killed the cat??? oh yea, curiosity!) :rolleyes::lol:

you should to try some hungarian annuum varieties, not so hot but quickly to grow and with flavour...

if you grow indoor all the year, you should be able to have chinense pods in a season, but you must change your lamp to blooming and you must to warm plants...

mich

Sure you can grow Vietato (i'll have seeds for 2010, give to you with no problems). But to get a earlier harvest you can grow "Lingua di Fuoco" (Fire Tonque in english). When i put the seeds on earth in march i get the first fruits on the first week of july. I'll have seeds too, same way! I can give you Thai Orange too, (always "pure" seeds like the others) and maybe something else (i have to remember, now i'm just yet awaked... :rolleyes::lol: ). Ah, yeah, other good flavour annuum are Umbrella and Madagascar (i'll have seeds too).

If you want, send me your address via pm, but now it is too soon, just be patient!!! :lol: