Sign in to follow this  
PepperLover

habanero

PepperLover

i went to the store today and i bough some orange habanero after i eat some of them i went cheked my plants to find out that i didnt plants any of the habanero orange this year i was mad i wen to the store and got aplant i will transplant is soon. also i seen aserano chili i bough that one too. but what is funny is that they still consider the habanero as the worls hotest one i dont know how or why but i guess bcz they dont know the buht . or nagas or even the 7 pods there is alot more hot that the ornage habanero but i think they stil calium it as the hotterst so they sell as much as they can

post-159-1242934044.jpg

post-159-1242934069.jpg

post-159-1242934100.jpg

Bonnet

it's the same here in italy. Maybe only in future we'll find superhot in the store\market because there isnt so interest around them and the people buy only cayenna or cherry bomb. Sometimes a big big shop in italy have habanero plant, but very usual they wrong the ticket of information, them say "habanero chocolate" but are "habanero red" . This mean poor interest for them....

In fact them think about business and don't get the news around everythings. ...Is nice...you wrote with a nice slang and i write with a crappy and wrong words ahahahah ayway i like english it's rule :w00t:

supertrex

che dite??..... chi traduce??..io parlo solo l'Umbro :w00t:

PepperLover
it's the same here in italy. Maybe only in future we'll find superhot in the store\market because there isnt so interest around them and the people buy only cayenna or cherry bomb. Sometimes a big big shop in italy have habanero plant, but very usual they wrong the ticket of information, them say "habanero chocolate" but are "habanero red" . This mean poor interest for them....

In fact them think about business and don't get the news around everythings. ...Is nice...you wrote with a nice slang and i write with a crappy and wrong words ahahahah ayway i like english it's rule :w00t:

thats ture dear bonnet its all about money for the big stores and they are not really intrested in the heat or flavour

pioc
che dite??..... chi traduce??..io parlo solo l'Umbro :w00t:

Io l'umbro non lo conosco :afro:

però ti rendo il senso della discussione: pepperlove ha acquistato in un supermercato/emporio pianta di Habanero Orange e Serrano,

sull'etichetta dell'Haba è riportato/dichiarato essere il più "hot" e pepperlove si meraviglia di ciò in quanto ci sono varietà, forse non

ancora conosciute/considerate dalla grande distribuzione, che sonoancora più toste, vedi /Pod, Bih... ecc. ecc.

Al chè Bonnet ha replicato che forse tra qualche tempo si allineeranno al discorso piccantezza e che, spesso, piante proposte nei negozi

riportano dati inesatti (es. scrivono Habanero Chocolate ma poi, in realtà è un "red") ...

Ora tocca a te, supertrex con l'umbro, grazie!

:lol:

supertrex
Io l'umbro non lo conosco :ph34r:

però ti rendo il senso della discussione: pepperlove ha acquistato in un supermercato/emporio pianta di Habanero Orange e Serrano,

sull'etichetta dell'Haba è riportato/dichiarato essere il più "hot" e pepperlove si meraviglia di ciò in quanto ci sono varietà, forse non

ancora conosciute/considerate dalla grande distribuzione, che sonoancora più toste, vedi /Pod, Bih... ecc. ecc.

Al chè Bonnet ha replicato che forse tra qualche tempo si allineeranno al discorso piccantezza e che, spesso, piante proposte nei negozi

riportano dati inesatti (es. scrivono Habanero Chocolate ma poi, in realtà è un "red") ...

Ora tocca a te, supertrex con l'umbro, grazie!

:lol:

infatti...ancora la gente associa la piccantezza elevata a Habanero.....vuoi per la pianta straconosciuta....ma a breve anche loro si dovranno allineare..anche se penso che al grande pubblico..i supersuperhot, non interessino più di tanto... :lol:

" la meghina targheta du du che't che't..sà dè scansè..sinnò il chemion pien de bregola n'n cè chepa"..... :D UMBRO <_<