JohnF

Slowest Pepper

JohnF

Thai, Yellow--seeds sown 4/11--first flower 9/27--brought inside with green pods 10/17--ripe pod 12/14

Tailandese, colore giallo -- semi seminati 4/11 -- primo baccello maturo 12/14 del fiore 9/27 -- portato all'interno con i baccelli verdi 10/17 --

tony
Thai, Yellow--seeds sown 4/11--first flower 9/27--brought inside with green pods 10/17--ripe pod 12/14

Tailandese, colore giallo -- semi seminati 4/11 -- primo baccello maturo 12/14 del fiore 9/27 -- portato all'interno con i baccelli verdi 10/17 --

Hi John,

Followed you from Chillies Galore :-) A nice humbling experience to be novice posters

again :-)

This year many of my plants followed your profile, many didn't fruit at all. I must have had

a fraction of the pods on previous years. The chinense were particularly bad (as expected).

For me the 7pot was the worse, sown Feb, flowers in July, 2 pods appeared in Oct, just going ripe

indoors now.

I hope next year is better than this...

Nice pictures in your inaugural posts (as always) by the way.

All the best,

Tony

JohnF

Hi X

Nice looking plant. I think part of my problem was a cool summer

Hi Tony

Thanks. I had a less than stellar year too and as above I think it was mostly due to an unusually cool summer. My wife keeps reminding me that I have no control over the weather.

Lonewolf

Welcome Tony!