Lonewolf

Lonewolf 2015, quest'anno mi riposo ...

WILDS

In my experience C.flexuosum survived winters with temperatures down to -13°C

We heard about a plant survived a week with temperatures down to -25°C in Finland.

Thank you very much.

I will continue to focus on the forum, and continue to pay attention to you. You are my idol. Although I can not like you as a large-scale cultivation, or even as a career, but I will always like the particular varieties of pepper.(Too many varieties of pepper, and my energy is limited.)

Can I pay as well as other members?

Li Ning

Lonewolf

Can I pay as well as other members?

There's no need to pay to participate to the forum.

Only to be a member of our Association requires an annual fee.

WILDS

There's no need to pay to participate to the forum.

Only to be a member of our Association requires an annual fee.

May I join the association? What conditions do I need to participate in the Association?

• Like 1

Lonewolf

May I join the association? What conditions do I need to participate in the Association?

There is no condition.

Simply download the PDF linked in this message ...

https://www.pepperfriends.com/forum/topic/8365-modulo-per-la-domanda-di-associazione/?p=418709

... fill it and send it to the email shown in the form itself together with copy of an identity document (e.g. driver's license or similar)

Stefania will answer with instructions on how to pay the annual fee (20 euro); from outside Italy, Paypal is the best option.

• Like 1

WILDS

OK!

Buffus

Vedendo le foto dei pomodori chiedo...si autoimpollinano come i peppers pure loro o no?

• Like 1

WILDS

There is no condition.

Simply download the PDF linked in this message ...

https://www.pepperfriends.com/forum/topic/8365-modulo-per-la-domanda-di-associazione/?p=418709

... fill it and send it to the email shown in the form itself together with copy of an identity document (e.g. driver's license or similar)

Stefania will answer with instructions on how to pay the annual fee (20 euro); from outside Italy, Paypal is the best option.

Hi, Claudio

Do I need to print out to fill it? Because I saw the signature.

Can I sign on the electronic version of it? I have converted to PDF format WORD.

If not, can I send the photo of the completed form via email?

Li Ning

Lonewolf

The photo of the form is ok :yes:

Lonewolf

Vedendo le foto dei pomodori chiedo...si autoimpollinano come i peppers pure loro o no?

Sicuramente si possono autoimpollinare, anzi questa e' la norma.

La questione piu' rilevante e' se si possono anche impollinare a vicenda (creando potenziali incroci); la risposta e': dipende ...

Dipende dalla lunghezza del pistillo rispetto agli stami, variabile da una varieta' all'altra e anche nel corso della stagione.

In generale, l'impollinazione incrociata e' rara, ma non impossibile.

• Like 1

WILDS

The photo of the form is ok :yes:

I had sent them .^_^

• Like 1

Lonewolf

:thumbsup:

leonidas

Si, ma ha un patrimonio genetico che è la metà di quello del peperone, quindi minor potere di ibridazione e minor capacità di adattamento, anche minor resistenza a batteri e virus.

L'ho solo sentito dire, non prender per vangelo le mie parole!

Aspettiamo conferma...

• Like 1

Buffus

Si ma alla fine...a me basta fruttifichino :)

• Like 1

Laelia

La maggior parte dei pomodori ha 24 cromosomi (come i peppers), anche se ne sono registrati una ventina con 26 cromosomi, e uno da 25 (!). Penso che la loro scarsa ibridabilità (o meglio ridotta, le api fanno danni anche coi pomodori..) sia data dal fatto che il fiore nella maggior parte dei casi è "chiuso" per le api (i bombi no). Idem i legumi, anzi spesso i loro fiori vengono impollinati ancora prima di aprirsi..

• Like 4

Buffus

Perché i bombi no?

Laelia

Perché sono pesanti e riescono a deformare il fiore :)

• Like 2

Lonewolf

Si ma alla fine...a me basta fruttifichino :)

Quindi la tua domanda non aveva lo scopo di sapere se i pomodori prodotti contengono semi puri o se e' possibile l'incrocio, giusto?

Allora nessun problema, i pomodori producono frutti con o senza impollinatori in giro, come e meglio dei peperoncini.

Buffus

Quindi la tua domanda non aveva lo scopo di sapere se i pomodori prodotti contengono semi puri o se e' possibile l'incrocio, giusto?

Allora nessun problema, i pomodori producono frutti con o senza impollinatori in giro, come e meglio dei peperoncini.

Esatto! :-)