JohnF

Unknown Habanero (Swaziland)

JohnF

I received this as 'Unknown Habanero (Swaziland)' many years ago and just got around to growing it out. It doesn't appear to be a chinense--only one pod per node. The pods are erect, extremely hot, and they dry to a leathery texture.

Bonnet

Uhm uhm i think this post is more interesting, about two months ago i received from my friend of work more hot peppers form Brasil, especially from zone of Foz do Iguaçu located in the region of Paraná very very near to border with Paraguay.

In that zone there are more variety of rare and wild peppers, i made a photo to all the pods that my friend give me (next time i will post it) because i don't know anythings about them.

So, i found one pod very very particular and interesting more different then others......when i saw your photo i just think about my pod because is very very similar...

here the photos (sorry for the low quality) of course change the colour but i think the shape is more similar. I got seeds from the pod next year i want to try grown them.

The pod was extremely hot

-obviously sorry for my pooooor english

post-16-1196867611.jpg

post-16-1196867653.jpg

post-16-1196867659.jpg

JohnF

Your English and your pictures are fine. It does look somewhat similar. Did he have a name or species for it?

Bonnet
Your English and your pictures are fine. It does look somewhat similar. Did he have a name or species for it?

thank you JohnF :D

Unfortunately i don't know anythings about it :D i hope will grown next year so i can understand more

Expect some photos in future