SvenLittkowski

New Sub Forum: Seed Sources

SvenLittkowski

Hi,

I hope this sub forum is the right location to publish my idea, and hopefully the new sub forum I am suggesting does not yet exist. You know, I don't understand much of the Italian language. :-)

My idea is, to have a sub forum here for "Seed Sources". Many people here, me included, are always on the hunt for seeds of unknown, new, different or rare chili and paprika plants. In such a sub forum, postings with addresses of seed-selling companies would be a fine and helpful thing.

Lonewolf

It's a good idea, I'll evaluate the right place where to open this subforum.

However, I think the subforum should be modifiable only by the admin and valuable sources should be submitted to the admin for approval.

We wish not to have a lot of people submitting their own website for the sale of seeds.

SvenLittkowski

Yes, you might be right. That could lead to spam and scam. On the other hand, at chiliforum.hot-pain.de (a German chili forum), it seems to work and members post there but I never see spam. But it doesn't matter, the one way or the other way is good, and will help all forum members by unlocking new opportunities and possibilities for them. But there need to be one thread at least, where proposals are being posted. But also, look at our forum in Germany, our members "behave" and don't post spam/scam.

Your decision. Anything goes. :-)