JohnF

I received this from a Bolivian trader as a pepper that grew wild there. He did not know it's name and called it only "Miniature"

Grifo

However it is very beautiful

martapeg

Hi John,

those pods "miniature" look a bit like pods of my "bolivian wild", plants grown from seeds that Nagalone gave me some months ago :D

I can't say that they' re really the same plant..anyway here below a photo of my"bolivian wild" :

post-15-1196697367.jpg

JohnF

Perhaps it's similar but mine appears to have a more spidery growth habit and smaller more cylindrical pods.

ottone

the pod looks like a wild. in particolare l'attaccatura del frutto al picciolo (help, translate).

alb
the pod looks like a wild. in particolare l'attaccatura del frutto al picciolo (help, translate).

Specially where the pod is tied to the stem (not a great translation :o )

Lonewolf

This mix of Italian and English (even within the same post :o) is exactly what I meant when I asked to not worry about languages ... very nice!

The bolivian wild mentioned by Martapeg has very similar pods, but is a C.baccatum, so non relationship with this miniature.

---

Questo mx di italiano e inglese (anche nello stesso messaggio) e' esattamente cio' che intendevo quando ho chiesto di non preoccuparsi troppo della lingua ... simpatico! (brava Ottone, e' lo spirito giusto).

Il bolivian wild citato da Martapeg ha frutti molto simili, ma e' un C.baccatum, quindi non ha alcuna relazione con il "miniatura".

JohnF

This mix of Italian and English (even within the same post :o) is exactly what I meant when I asked to not worry about languages ... very nice!

I'm hoping to pick up a little Italian. It may take a bit of extra effort but the points seem to get made.

JohnF

This mix of Italian and English (even within the same post :o) is exactly what I meant when I asked to not worry about languages ... very nice!"

I'm hoping to pick up a little Italian. It may take a bit of extra effort but the points seem to get made.