PepperLover

hey my friends i bough this one from acompany in Texas, i sow the pic in thier sit, that the fish pepper look like jalapeno, with stripes ,now the pods turn nohting like jalapeno they are longer but they still have the while stripes i guess this plan is crossed with another chili.

the red chili is called African Cayanne quit hot the skin of this one is tough and the whole pod is hard

post-159-1222806587.jpg

post-159-1222806609.jpg

JohnF

looks like 'Fish' to me. Here is the one I grew

PepperLover

thnx 4 the pic john but the one i have is not as striped as ur chilismine have just one line in each chili

JohnF

The amount of striping can vary

Bonnet

Here my fish pepper!

post-16-1222809013.jpg

@pepperlove: i think there isn't problems about the stripes because it change pod by pod. This variety doesn't look like jalapeno, in fact the pods are totally different :rolleyes:

PepperLover

thnx ms Bonnet and john i was going to through the seeds away but now i will keep them and shre them with you all :rolleyes:

cyber
thnx ms Bonnet and john i was going to through the seeds away but now i will keep them and shre them with you all :rolleyes:

i have grown fish for two year an di think taht the pods you show are a bit longer that the tipical fish pods but probably can be a cross of fataly with another annuum, but i like realy your! just a question, the plants have variegated leaves like fish have?