JohnF

Received these in the mail from someone I sent White Bullet to. They didn't do well for him last year and he just left them on the plant. This year he got volunteers and thinks it may be a cross between the White Bullet and Red Savina which was next to it. Any opinions? They are very hot.

Bonnet

well, i think there are good possibility for think about a cross : white bullet x red savina. The shape remember me both, and the type (both chinense) can be the easy way. I think that you can take the seeds and try another growing, the lucky is about the stability. This can be a good F1 hybrid. Maybe next month i can ask you a bit of seeds :wacko: and don't forget to give a name for this new variety :o

as usual great JohnF :o

JohnF

The name will be up to the man who grew it. I think he is leaning toward Red Bullet

whocares

Hi John

The shape is indeed from an White Habanero, but the colour ! ... Red Savina, it can be ! :wacko:

Bonnet
The name will be up to the man who grew it. I think he is leaning toward Red Bullet

red bullet is cool, i like it :wacko: The guy have only two plants? Red savine and h. white bullet? Or others?